Mar 01, 2021
Training Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This 1-day course is available for Prospective clients who are interested in auditing our program. The training will cover WELLE’s Humane and Effective Response Options®, including WELLE’s Foundation Principals, Intro to De-escalation, Intro to Self-Protection, and an Intro to Forming Partnerships.
What You Will Learn:
- Stay safe and be more effective in ALL situations using WELLE SMART Principles®.
- The Language of Violence: The Lalemand Behavior Scale®.
- Using the Lalemand Behavior Scale to create clean and objective documentation.
- How to make a clear request – and be heard the first time.
- Three skills to keep conversations on track – and avoid being sucked into the argument.
- Offering realistic choices during high-stress interactions.
- Now That’s Motivation – help those you serve create a livable life with WELLE’s ‘Green’ Behavior Scale.
- Basic physical skills training in WELLE‘s safe and humane physical intervention skills.
No WELLE certification or prerequisites required. Check the schedule in the left hand margin for upcoming Public Events at which WELLE Fundamentals I will be offered.
For more information or to register by phone, please call 1.800.358.6277 Ext. 15.